Pastor Jonathan McLane
Pastor Jon McLane married, Tina McLane on April 7th, 2017. They live in Tucson with their son, Lyon McLane.
- Specialist, United States Army. 2001 to 2009
- As a fuel and water specialist, was responsible for base operations and personnel management. Has 1 ½ years of combat experience, and was honorably discharged in 2009.
- Founder, Clear Vue Landscaping and Pools. 1998 to 2011
- At age 13, started in Chandler and at 18 moved skills and business to Tucson, subcontracted Pool and Landscape installs, as well as maintenance, and repairs. At our heights I employed 8 people for over a year.
- Original Organizer, Occupy Tucson - Occupy Public Land. 2011 to 2017
- Organized and installed 9 homeless camps in this time span that accounted for over a million dollars in material donations.
- Founder, Safe Park. 2013 to 2016
- Installed a 24 hour sleep and resource site for the homeless on a downtown sidewalk. In this time assisted in litigating a lawsuit, networked with community supporters, managed the personnel that lived at the site, and lobbied with local officials.
- Founder, Safe Park Dream Center. 2014 to 2016
- Established a Men’s Shelter using tiny houses and tents to house the homeless, that worked at the supporting Church (Central City Assembly) to help feed the overall homeless population.